Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A time for change...

As you can see, I'm making changes to my site that give it a whole different approach. I've decided that strong opinions are a bit like hemorrhoids, sooner or later every A..... has one. Now that doesn't mean that I don't still hold the same opinions, hopes and aspirations. Rather, I choose to be a little more discrete about them from now. I think I'll stick to the things in my life that I know just a little bit more about; like maybe tech issues (websites in particular), woodworking, photography...stuff like that. I'd be more than happy to see a dialogue develop about these issues if there's the interest...

For now, my life has been pretty filled with medical stuff, pretty much dominating every minute of every day in fact. You see, my life (and my dear wife's) was tipped upside down recently when I discovered that I needed heart surgery, now! But more about that later. For now, the past four weeks have been about nothing else, and now it's a struggle to get back to some sort of normalcy. I would imagine many of you have had similar experiences in your lives and know exactly what I'm talking about. So let's share...

No comments: