Monday, June 23, 2008

2 more weeks...

It's been another two weeks of recovery, and it's going 'fairly' well.  I've had no further setbacks and am well on my way to returning to my old self.  Still quite tired by mid day; naps are good!  There've been a lot of blood tests and doctor visits and daily rehab duties.  And, I'm still having lots of problems with ulnar nerve neuropathy, caused by the surgery.  It's beginning to look like some of the nerve damage might stay on for quite a while.  I still have a struggle with the keyboard; particularly the a, caps lock tab, shift action; that little pinky just doesn't seem to want to work right.  And the back, neck, shoulder pain is still pretty fierce at times, especially when I try to sleep.  Tramadol seems to help some; at least I can get some sleep.

More later...

No comments: